Updated: Mar 25, 2020
In all my years of practice, I've come to learn that eating the right food is as important as eating them the right way. Here are a few common guidelines to eat right.
1. Eat fresh local seasonal foods
2. Listen to your stomach and stop eating when it signals you are full
3. Avoid processed, refined and packaged foods completely
4. You can use pickles judiciously with lunch
5. Avoid using biscuits and bread.
6. Make sure you eat your dinner 1.5 hrs before you go to bed and also make sure u get good sound restorative sleep of 7-8 hrs.
7. Always remember " Sitting is Injurious To He